Dental innovation has
enhanced the solutions to common oral and dental medical problems. Dentistry is utilizing innovation to create dentistry
more agreeable, strong, productive, and normal for the patient as is possible
under the circumstances. There are numerous new advancements in dentistry, and
a dental expert may be able to provide an improved level of comfort and oral health.
CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacture) innovations, Laser
dentistry, sedation dentistry, Dental inserts, CAT Scans, Digital X-beams,
Intraoral Camera, Composite Resins, Digital photography, VEL scope, Envisaging,
and Heal Ozone are examples of advancements in dentistry.
· CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing)
· Dentistry in the digital age
· Regeneration of the teeth
· Model of the oral cavity in three dimensions
· Radiology of the teeth
· Implant radiographic modalities